I'am wondering why this home is still on this site when i'am the new owner i bought jan 9th 2012

• March 02 2012 - Kokomo
  • 0

Most houses on Zillow are listed with only their public information. If your house is listed for sale, I would look at the bottom of the home page for the link that says "listing provided by". They are the person or agent that is sending the ad to Zillow.

I would also google your address to make sure ALL other internet ads are also removed. most gents handle quite a few listings/feeds so sometimes one can slip through the cracks.

@ Vilyan I understand your criticism of Zillow, but it would seem to me that agent has the primary responsibility to remove all feeds at the conclusion of the listing not just the one on the MLS. 

the agent did not remove it from zillow. zillow is quite inaccurate. trust me your is not the only one. either call zillow or flag the listing.