I'd like to delete my original listing through owners.com

I'd like to delete my original listing through owners.com, due to a recent upgrade on owners.com with a new price and pictures.  How do I delete the original, when I log in it shows that I don't have any active listings, but I can still find it when I type in the address.  I just upgraded and want owners.com to post the updated listing with new price and picture.
  • May 20 2012 - Choctaw
  • 0

Have you signed in to owners.com to update?   Once you've updated there, it tends to refresh on Zillow within 24 h, sometimes as long as 48 h.