Profile picture for thestradas

I'd like to have a "never show me this house again" option in a saved search.

Right now it's too cluttere and I have to keep seeing the same listings over and over.
  • September 08 2011 - San Anselmo
  • 0

Profile picture for blue screen exile
By the way, if you use the "save search" feature, not only can you recall the search criterion from your profile and deleted named searches that are no longer relevant for your searching needs, but it will send you only the listings that meet the criterion that you hadn't seen before.

And you can also use "adblock plus" in FireFox to prevent loading certain pages that you "block".

And you can save to favorites those you want to come back and look at again, and you can manage your favorites from your profile.  And you can delete those from your favorites once you are sure you are no longer interested in one.

And if the search is too cluttered, I recommend learning to fine-tune the search filters a bit better for what you are looking for.

Profile picture for blue screen exile
And another thread on that topic from March 2009:

REMOVE AND NEVER SHOW AGAIN!

Thats pretty funny actually. And in this market its sad, that someone is trying to sell a home, even in your area, that is cluttered and not in 'show' condition.....just don't look!

Profile picture for blue screen exile
There has been other requests for the same option... I think it is on the list for future implementation...  who knows how far down the list.  We are told the list is very long, but they haven't let any of us see it.

Many of us have requested that we be given some say in altering the priority order.  Still, we don't see the list.

Here is another thread on that topic from March:
Can i hide homes after I look at them?

That must be one bad house if you never want to see it again. Sometimes I feel that way about my house especially after a big holiday get together lol

I do not think that Zillow has the option to exclude previously viewed houses right now that I have seen, but I can see your point about narrowing searches. Zillow does change/add features on the site often in response to poster suggestions so you never know.