I'm a broker in Kokomo In. I have a home listed $149,900 needs price changed on site

when is was first listed it was $156,900 and have lower the price several times. but when my client and other client visit your site the price is still $156,900 I have tried to reduce the price on your web site but it never changes to new price. I could be losing possilible sale cause of wrong price can you please change the listing price to $`149,900 for 513 cassville Rd. kokomo In. 46902. if you have any questions please call me direct at 765-854-1234
Gary Rhinebarger Wyman group
  • March 05 2012 - Kokomo
  • 0

It looks like the listing is coming from an automated feed here that still shows the property priced at 156.9. I can see that you tried to edit the price on Zillow several times, but every time the new feed comes in from the site the price change is overwritten.

I think that you need to edit the price on the feed site first and then the new price should go to Zillow automatically.