I'm a licensed agent in CT, and want to buy a home in Arkansas can I represent myself?

Can I represent myself and take the full Buyers side commission off the sale price? Or do I need to have representation in that state.  If not, my brother is an attorney in Arkansas so he can represent me right?
  • June 04 2014 - Little Rock
  • 0

Have you been able to find anyone in Arkansas to help you with your purchase?  If not I'd love to talk to you and see what I can do to help.  Call me...

Brenda Guillet

[contact info deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Have your brother help you if he is a real estate attorney but I would recommend a local agent that will agree to send your broker in CT a referral fee.  Legal, Ethical and best method.  Only your CT broker can pay you.  (you should know this stuff)