Profile picture for golferbraun

I'm a senior and need to know, when I'm looking at these Condo's/Townhomes and I see what the taxes

• September 18 2013 - Sycamore
  • 0

Hello:

Please email me with your complete question.  If you are looking to purchase, you may qualify for a reverse mortgage too.  Please give me a call or send me an email and I would be happy to answer your question.

Best regards,

Patty Harrison
Smart Mortgage Centers

Hello Senior in Illinois,

Tax laws vary by state and even by municipality.    Your best bet is to call your County Tax Auditor to determine what type of tax exemption you might qualify for in your county. 

Good luck in your home search.  

Assuming your question was about if the taxes could be decreased, there is a senior tax exemption that can be applied to tax bills. It's very easy for your agent to see if that exemption has been applied to current owner's tax bill.

Profile picture for RealEstateCrew
Get with your Realtor on this, they will be able to help you. 

Finish the question. We need more details and there is plenty of room to write more than just on the title line.