Profile picture for indysfedora

I'm curious how my home is listed at the price it has valued. no way its that much.

I live at 2610 Putters Lane Indianapolis, Indiana and it has a value on zillow of 137,000 or sometimes more. I'm afraid the local govt will see that and tax me at that value. This price on zillow is probably three or mores times its value.
  • October 22 2013 - Indianapolis

Your home appears to have 2 entries in Zillow's database, one with public data (Zestimate like the rest of the neighborhood) and one without (higher Zestimate).   I flagged the one without public data so Zillow will remove it for you.  It usually takes a couple of weeks.