I'm currently trying to sell my condo. It's a co-op, buyers only have 10%, any lenders do this?

I'm trying to sell my place and I keep finding investors/home buyers wanting the place but they can't come up with the 20% they need and have 10%.  It is currently a co-op but is in the process of going away from that if NCB would stop dragging its feet on a few mortgages they have in the complex.  Is anyone here aware of a lender that will do the 10% down on a co-op, or knowing a co-op is going to stop being that sometime later this year?  I want to pass this info off onto my realtor.
  • June 23 2012 - Vista
  • 0