Profile picture for DanielToris

I'm from Israel wants to buy a house-MAINE

• March 15 2013 - Bar Harbor
  • 0

Profile picture for JoshBarnettREIB
Click on "Find a Pro" type in your city and interview some of the agents that show up.  Hire one, and begin your search. 

Profile picture for TimMcClary
I'd start in the Capital Area of Augusta and work your way out from there.  What are you looking for?  In town, countryside, a lake house, a beach house?  We've got it all here.  Drop me a line and we can chat about your options.  Welcome to Maine!

Profile picture for Martha Laitin
Maine is a huge state with so many options it is difficult to address your question, if it is a question.  You need to visit Maine and travel from place to place once you are here.  Get to know us.  If you are retiring to New England you have time to explore your options in this way, but if you will be relocated here because of employment, where do you need to be?  Close to an airport?  In an area that has high speed internet?  In a city with public transportation?  Figure out what you need to be happy and the area will be easier to determine. 

If I was looking in Maine, I would contact Tiffany Bond to help or to refer you to someone who is recommended by her. She is smart, professional and honest.

I don't make recommendations of specific professionals often, but I would not hesitate to call her myself.