Profile picture for hlarchrx

I'm gong to sceeam....I just want to find the value of my home...it says type in the address in the

I just keep getting no matches found!
  • February 27 2010 - Warwick
  • 0

That sounds frustrating. You can try to go here enter the address in the Find Homes box and hit the blue GO button. If Zillow has one for the house, a map will come up for the area. Click on the address box to get to the home page.

If your address is not coming up, try the address only and the zip code only. Then if nothing try the house address and the town, state only with no zip. Still no luck type in your zip code and then use the zoom in on the map to see if you can locate your house by map instead of address. Doing those things sometimes help me find "lost" houses on Zillow. Hope it works for you too.

Profile picture for Bob Sparn
Some times these search engines are very sensitive as to how you type in the nname.  South Main street might be spelled listed as S Main.  There are also a several other ways to get the value such as a local real estate agent, however you need to be clear as to what you want the value for.  I always favor the "doctors approach"  telling you what you need to hear rather than what you want to hear.  At least you have hard facts to make decisions with.

no strings, no obligation. Just  make your life a little easier.lol

Email me the details of your home and I will send over a free comp.
[content removed by moderator]