Profile picture for MikeShideler

I'm interested in a no appraisal VA IRRL. Excellent credit and great income. Any ideas?

Excellent credit, huge income.  I paid $699K in Sept09, current balance is about $620K.  Recent appraisal was for $585K.  I think this was low, but with a VA IRRL and the right lender, it shouldn't matter.  Current rate is 5% fixed.  I'm looking for mid to upper 3's on the refi.
  • March 26 2012 - Lakeland
  • 0

Mike, didn't you apply for an IRRRL in Feb? If so, did they blow it by requiring an appraisal or using an AVM? 

On a VA IRRL income and value and credit don't come into the equation. Are you looking for a fixed rate or adjustable?