Profile picture for taw62

I'm looking for a VA lender in RI who offers VA loans to the new 2009 limits

Have contacted the lenders from a list that the VA gave me for lenders who make VA loans in RI, and not one will offer a loan above 417,000.  The new 2009 limit for all counties in RI for a VA Loan is $ 463,750.    We are well qualified for a loan a the higher limit, just can't find anyone who will offer it! 
Any assistance/direction/referrals are much appreicated!  Thank you. 
  • June 03 2009 - Warwick
  • 0

No problem.  It's a common mistep for people new to the advice forums.

Best of luck on the site.

Nic,

Thanks for letting me know the correct Zillow policy.  I am new to Zillow and did not realize what I did was not proper.  Sorry all.

Lynda

You are not allowed to do that on this site Lynda.

I can help if you have not made arrangements already.  Feel free to contact me.

[self-promotional post, removed by moderator]

Profile picture for Bob Sparn
Hi taw62,

I use Andrew Shartenberg at Oak Tree Funding.  He is very responsive, knowledgeable and he is honest, he will tell you what you need to know not what you want to hear.  You can reach him at 401-742-7011 directly.
let me know how you make out.

When did Maryland become part of Rhode Island?

I must have missed that......I enjoyed my college years but I must have drunk far more than I should have.....

We can do Jumbo loans also...

taw62, Nic does a lot of VA loans, you can just email him directly. See his lender rating.

You should be able to find a lender to help you with that here at Zillow.  Have you put in a request here at the mortgage marketplace?

Profile picture for taw62
We are lookin in Kent or Washington County in RI (still shopping for a house), but ALL counties in RI are the same VA loan Limit amount.

Which specific county are you looking for a loan in?