Profile picture for Metal3x

I'm looking for a real estate agent to help me sell my property in honolulu. Where can I get a one?

• October 24 2009 - Waikiki
  • 0

Choose at least three local realtors and ask them each to give you a listing presentation. They will each give you a Comparative Market Analysis that will help you choose the right price for your house and a marketing plan describing exactly what they will do to get your house sold.
After hearing the three presentations you can choose the one you think is best.

Aloha, I'm guessing you've sold by now, but you are welcome to contact me and I can either help you, or help find a good match for you.  My company, Prudential Locations LLC, has over 200 agent and is one of the top two real estate brokerage in Hawaii (depending on the yardstick).  Our main office is in the Diamond Head area, just a mile or so from Waikiki Beach.  Thank you & good luck! 

I have a superb network of professional, experienced, motivated full time Realtors all across the globe!  I would be happy to get your information and do the research for you to find you the "BEST" realtor for your particular situation!  [content removed by moderator]  Johnny Taylor

Metal, I am a Maui realtor but if you (or anybody else) are interested in selling your property in Oahu, I  have a strong network of professionals to whom I can refer you.

You can find one at; www.hicentral.com that is the Board of Realtors website.