Profile picture for zuser20140606125033882

I'm looking for a reliable SAFE company to do a bundled tenant background/credit search

I've recently purchased multiple properties in the Nashville area and am looking for a reliable, safe, company I can use to verify my tenants. Is there one that offers a combination of credit, background and rental history for a flat rate without signing a contract? I've seen multiple online however I'd like to hear from people in the field who have had personal experience using them. Thank you for your time, T. Kelley 

June 18 - Green Hills

Profile picture for D will127
Hi T. Kelly,

I use http://www.myrental.com when I need to screen tenants and it sounds like they offer everything that you are looking for. They have multiple packages that include credit, background, and rental history checks. You pay as you go so you don't have to sign any contracts, and they also offer many reports (like eviction, credit, and others) as a standalone. Their information is backed by their parent company (CoreLogic SafeRent) so they are definitely reliable and I have yet to have any issues with their services.

June 30
Hi T. Kelley,

We subscribe to National Tenant Network for this purpose. They offer various levels of screening packages that include bundled credit, criminal, and rental history reporting.

One of the best features of this services is that results are reported in an aggregated index for credit purposes. You won't have the liability that accompanies security or usage for receiving direct credit data. 

Feel free to contact me through my profile if you would like additional feedback.

June 18