Profile picture for alenghi2004

I'm looking to purchase my first home and would like to use my VA benefits, such as a VA loan. I ha

• October 29 2013 - US

Unfortunately, it looks like your question got cut off. Please respond to your own post with the rest of your question so we can try to help you! Either way, VA loans are great loans to consider if you are a veteran. They do not have a required down payment and they have competitive rates. I recommend that you speak with a lender directly if you are seeking a VA loan. There are lenders like myself that would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan that you need. Well I hope this helps, if you have any other questions or need a loan please contact me through the information on my profile page. I hope this helps and good luck!