Profile picture for markvale5

I'm looking to purchase two homes in San Bernardino but I need to sell my home in Twin Peaks first.

I currently own a home in Twin Peaks I would like to sell this home and get a mortgage to purchase twon homes in San Bernardino. How do I go about doing this and what is the best way to do this? The two homes I plan on purchasing will be for my two kids to live in.

October 05 2011 - San Bernardino

You must determine how you much you will sell your home for, speak to your lender to see how much you qualify to purchase.  If you need to sell your home to purchase, this will be a start.  It would be in your best interest to speak to a real estate professional to assist you with this process.  Best of luck! If you need more information, you may contact me direct via email.
Best of Luck

When you shop for a home you shop for a loan. Talk to a lender about rates and terms and let the lender tell you if you will need to sell in order to qualify. I assume you do not live in the Twin Peaks property? You should not have a problem selling it then and buying the other two properties. If you do live there then you run into the problem of having to move twice versus a concurrent close of escrow which is difficult at best. I definitely recommend a sit down with a lender.

Sincerely,

Ken Putt

Profile picture for Home_Redo_LLC
May I ask why you need to sell your home in Twin Peaks?
[Promotion and hotlink removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information.]
Albert