I'm not getting a zillow listing report for my listing. Where is the info in the mean time?

How can I start getting that report and where can I find the information in the mean time?
  • June 26 2011 - Minerva Park
  • 0

Which specific information are you looking for?   View are easy, open the property details page and you will see two versions.  In the upper right you'll see "Views: xx" (where xx = total number of views).  If you scroll down to the Zestimate graph, on the left you can click on "page views" and see the views over a time period.