I'm on my home details page and don't see an "edit" button to hover over to change the description?

• November 16 2012 - Batavia
  • 0

Profile picture for jeanyh
Hello!

Since your home is a listing from Postlets, you will not be able to make any manual changes to it on Zillow.  Any changes should be made directly through your Postlets account.  Once you updated your Postlet, the changes will syndicate within 24 hours to Zillow.  This includes photos, description, etc.

This is why you are not seeing an edit option as the home owner on Zillow.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Jeany
Customer Support

Most peculiar (sitting scratching chin).   This is what I see for "owner tools" (just so you know that I'm not nuts!).  

I'll flag your post for Zillow customer service (I'm not Zillow). 

I was able to add pictures by clicking the "More" tab, and then add/edit photos". I don't see them on the page, BUT, when I click the image that is there in order to see them larger, i can click the dropdown menu in the top left, and all the new pictures are listed under "archive"???

Thanks Wetdawgs. I tried that, but even under the "Owner Tools" dropdown  menu, I don't have that option. I have 3 options: 1) Get free loan qquotes, 2) Release ownership claim, and 3) Edit your estimate

There is a work around if edit isn't showing the right options (it doesn't on my screen either).   The work around is to go the "My Zillow" in upper right, click on the words "favorite homes" and then chose "owner tools" ---> edit home facts.

I can see that you uploaded a number of photos within the last hour.  Sometimes it takes a few hours for all the servers to sync so that the photos (and edits) show.

(I did claim the home; I'm not sure why I'm not seeing "Edit" in that tabbed nnavigation bar. Also, I uploaded pictures but they're not showing either.