Profile picture for bsickler

I'm really interested in this house.

What are the floors? Hardwoods, carpet?? Please let me know. I will be coming down in Jan. or Feb. to take a look at some houses as we will be moving down there next year. What is the upstairs bedroom and bathroom layout? Is there a master bed with bath? What is the "some repair" require? If you could explain that would be helpful.
Brandon Sickler
206-375-5461
  • Question refers to 933 Forest Ave, Des Moines, IA 50314
  • 0

This is a foreclosure property, but the exterior was completely redone- new siding, roof, windows. The inside had some remodelling, but unfortunately the previous owners took out the kitchen cabinets and sinks, some light fixtures, and some doors are off of the hinges. It is a very large house, and both the attic and basement could easily be finished out.

It is sold as-is, but is priced way under assessed and market value. The owner is HSBC Mortgage.

Thanks, Brandon. Send me an email or your email contact info and I can send more information. I have about 20 foreclosures, and some very nice values right now.

Rex
rdeckard@firstrealtyhomes.com

Brandon,
Did you get my earlier reply? I couldn't tell if it went through or not.
Rex Deckard
rdeckard@FirstRealtyHomes.com