I'm selling my fathers house in Brooklyn and have a buyer. All the sudden my realtor told me I have

April 25 2012 - Flatbush

There should never be the words "all of a sudden" spoken under these circumstances in a real estate transaction.  All of this is easily handled from the beginning.

Property that is permanently attached to the house (e.g. gas range, dishwasher) is a appurtenance, and would be (normally) included in the sale.  If the property is not affixed to real property (e.g. electric range, refrigerator)  it is considered chattel property and is not included in the sale UNLESS it is specified in the contract. The seller can exclude items that are permanently attached (gas range, chandelier, wall scones) if it is in the purchase and sale agreement.

When selling a house, make sure that those  appurtenances are itemized in the listing contract, and that is is also put into the MLS, and  before signing the purchase & sale agreement that they are listed there as well.
TT

Refrigerators are considered personal property. Normally the Stove, Oven, Micro and dishwasher are incl. with the sale unless stated otherwise which is odd and fridge if included will be in the listing agreement. However, if buyer asks for and you signed a contract to include it stays. I have had sellers state leaving and then change out for a cheap one prior to closing!  Why I always include in the offer, AS seen day of viewing bla bla and include, make, size, color just to be sure they don't make a last minute switch!   If it was in listing agreement or in the contract you signed to leave, it stays!  Done

Read the contract you signed and see if the refrigerator is part of the sale.  If it is you need to leave it, if it is not, it should have been made clear to the buyer from the begining that it was not.  When it is not, I ususally ask the seller to put a note on the fridge FRIDGE NOT INCLUDED ON THE SALE, since oftentimes buyers and buyer agents assume that the fridge goes with the house.  Also check the MLS was the fridge included under Aplliances? 

It depends on the language within the purchase agreement that you signed. If the purchase agreement stated that the appliances were included, then it goes with the house - unless it was written in the contract that the refrigerator was specifically excluded from the sale.

I'm selling my fathers house in Brooklyn and have a buyer.  All the sudden my realtor told me I have to leave the fridge.  I planned on taking it.

Your question apparently didn't fit into the title box.  Perhaps you'd care to expand.  Click on "post reply" and fill us in.