I'm trying to communicate with a broker, but I'm located in South America. No us phone.

When trying to contact a real estate agent, I'm asked to put down a 10 digit phone number (US). The problem is, that I'm in South America. How should I let a realtor know that I'm interested in a property?
  • July 18 2012 - Weston
  • 0

You need an agent that knows how to use today's technology. Communicating via email,Skype and video chat are just a few of the ways. I would be glad to help you with your real estate needs. You can email me at jlsanati.realtor@gmail.com and we can set up a time to chat. I hope this helps

I would email the agent and ask about using Skype with them.  Skype is a wonderful form of communication if email doesn't work for you.

Honestly, it seems as you truly need someone who is efficient at communicating online via email and eventually via electronic signature programs. I would search agents in the area you wish to purchase and contact a few to see how they respond. With time differentials and the cost of calling (for you), someone who can send and receive information and correspondence via a computer will be invaluable to you. 

Be wary of agents asking to recommend someone to you, they often pick someone out of a hat so to speak and then take a chunk of the eventual commission for the "referral." 

Good luck with your search.

Hello , if you send me an email with your phone number I can call you and answer any question about investment opportunities in South Florida, I can help you identify under-valued top quality homes and condominiums for sale to maximize your Return on Investment. I also speak Spanish.

Please feel free to contact me at [deleted by Zillow moderator] or email me at [deleted by Zillow moderator] . I look forward to hearing from you! 

Fernando Galindez 
Galindez Real Estate Group 
Charles Rutenberg Realty,LLC[deleted by Zillow moderator./ Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]]

You could provide your contact info and use the phone number of someone you trust and knows your situation. Where in SA are you?

You can post here that you are interested in purchasing a property; include the city and state. I'm sure that a local agent will e-mail you. At that time you can exchange contact information.