Profile picture for kga8844

I've been SE for 1 full year. I need to find a lender that will accept that instead of 2. Anyone?

• December 15 2009 - Oklahoma City

Profile picture for OK State Lender
Andrew is correct. Also with good credit and good downpayment sometimes lenders will only as for one year of tax returns.

You can track me down as well, I am in your neck of the woods.

Profile picture for kga8844
That's the best news I've ever heard. Everyone kept telling me I couldn't qualify. I'll file in early January and go from there. Maybe I'll track you down. Thanks!

If you are in the same line of work you should be able to qualify provided your previous return indicates 6 months self employed income.

File early and you shoul dbe in good shape.