I've never set up the "Claim" for my property, yet it takes me to a page with email and passworkd,

I've never "claimed" my property, but it wont let me "register", instead it acts like I've already registered and only offers email & password. Does this mean someone else has tried to claim ownership? I've been the only owner of this home since purchase of it in 2006.
  • May 23 2012 - Stonegate

Profile picture for Jigz F
user9997821 -

I was able to verify that you have already claimed your property on the website on the 23rd of May and your email address was registered on the same date as well.

Our records also show that no one else have claimed the home on the website before.

Erwin