Profile picture for jeanhcpa

I've not received an answer from the previous:

2631 North Tucson Blvd.  I changed the info to reflect more square footage, a second bath, third bedroom, air conditioning, and yet your estimated price has not changed.  How often do you review your pricing, especially when your information about the house is was very outdated and didn't reflect extensive remodel work done (with permit) and added square footage in last 3 years.  Will I get an answer???
  • January 21 2010 - Campbell-Grant
  • 0

Profile picture for jeanhcpa
I assumed you did the estimating.  I would prefer an outside party to value the property, not me.  I just couldn't understand why the estimate would stay essentially the same when so much had been added.  If you can update, that would be great, not me as I'd probably be somewhat biased.  Thank you for answering.

Hi Jean,

Are you wanting Zillow to change their Zestimate, or are you trying to complete your own Zestimate?  Here is a video that explains how to modify and create your own Zestimate.  If you make it public, the new price should show up instantly! 

Please email if you need specific help on how to do this! 

How long ago did you update your home facts? It takes about 6 weeks for the zestimate to grow fully after updating home facts.