I've purchased the home found in your website, how do I delete the old, previous picture?

I'd like to delete the old picture of the house I purchased.  Having renovated the entire house, I'd like to add the new pictures.   How is this done on your website?
  • April 22 2011 - West Hills
  • 0

• Ice L.Zillow
Hi Lynn -

Be sure to claim your home first in order for you to add or remove pictures. To add or remove pictures, on the home details page, click the Add/Edit photos under the Edit tool. The next screen will allow you to add as well as remove photos.

You can also remove other information by clicking the Edit Home Facts/Description.