I've registered with Zillow and completed my page, but the search engine doesn't find it.

If I go into Zillow as a non-member and search for our company, it's not found.  I'm not sure if I have done something wrong or what.  I can see the page from the My Zillow Account, but the search engine can't find it on its own. Is there a step that I have  missed?
  • November 07 2011 - Richmond
  • 0

When I log out and search for your company name on Zillow in the professionals tab, I get this here. When I search for your company name with Zillow on google, I get this here. You look like you are showing up as near as I can tell.