Profile picture for FatesPegasus

I 'selling my home in ca,& want to buy in Az. Is there anyone who does both?

August 11 2009 - Snowflake

Profile picture for bulahula
I don't know why none of these people (who all sound like realtors) are suggesting that you find yourself a real estate company that does RELOCATIONS (otherwise known as RELO), there are actually realtors who hold certifications specializing in RELOs.  Good Luck.

Sorry Sunnyview, you would actually have to take some grueling classes and score a D+ on an exam or two to be legally eligible for referral fees.

One of the best margaritas that I ever has was in the PDX airport and I had a child born in CA. Can I get a commission for that or at least another margarita?

I've never been to Arizona but I did spend a night at LAX 19 years ago. However, if you contact me I will look up any old realtor I can find that will pay me a referral fee and send you a thank you card when it's over.

ellen hayes can't even read the zillow "no self promotion" rules...
Any agent who offers to find "a good agent on referral" is almost always going to get a piece of the commission. That of course should be disclosed when they make the offer.

IF your property in California is anywhere in the San Diego or SW Riverside counties, I would be happy to be considered as your listing agent, and being a Remax agent, can then refer you to a well qualified agent in Arizona!  Through my Remax Network, I could even refer you to a great Remax agent in the California town where your home actually is. [content removed by moderator for being self promotional] Best of Luck! Ellen

There are actually quite a few, however not in the sense that you are probably looking for.  The agents that have dual license would be found mostly on the cities that border Arizona and California. Such as Yuma, Parker, Quartzsite etc... They would know the market of the area they live in, and the area across the Colorado River.  Your best bet would be to contact a local agent to sell your home and have that agent refer you to an agent where you are wanting to purchase at.  Good Luck and if you are looking for somewhere near Yuma, Arizona give me a call....Hal

Hi Fates,  Like they say, it is unusual to find an agent familiar with two markets.  Occasionally, you will find an agent working two seasonal markets, but probably not Snowflake, Arizona, and California.
Being a member of the CRS Council of the National Association of Realtors, I am able to put you in contact with highly experienced and knowledgeable agents in both locations. CRS stands for Certified Residential Specialist.  If you would like for me to do this, just email me.  Take care and God Bless, Bob.

Ask your agent in CA to refer you to someone on their national team in AZ. RE/MAX agents have this type of a network worldwide.

Most agents are not licensed in more then one state...but there are some who are! It would be great if you would allow your California to give you a referral to a very good agent in Arizona!

Probably not. That person would have to travel a long way to do both transactions.
Furthermore, it will be hard to find someone who knows both markets well.  Where in AZ you plan on buying?