I AM IN LOWER MERION PA. I have a 910 sq ft twin home I am remodeling. It will have 2 bedrooms and 1

I think this will be a rental property more then a single family home, but I'm not sure about my area.
  • September 25 2013 - Lower Merion Township
  • 0

Profile picture for andrewlazur
As a realtor & owner of rental property in Lower Merion, rest assured that there is rental demand for your space.  Besides the strong school system, renters are drawn by the tax advantage to living just outside of the city and the charming neighborhoods.  There are also many professionals working in the area on a part time (2-3 years) basis that will rent before buying, but just don't want the city lifestyle.  

Profile picture for Neeraj Jassal
Where in Lower Merion?

You might want to contact an agent in your immediate vicinity to be able to give you some insight about the rental vs purchase market for a twin like that.  I service mostly Center City and the surrounding area so I would not be able to provide you with the right kind of information.