I Am extremely unhappy with the zillow estimate on my house!!!

Why is the "zestimate" on my house listed so low????
There are awful condo's listed on Granfield that are listed extremely higher than
my house, what an insult!!!! (Nothing compared to my house)!! The Condo's are close to my house (within walking distance) however, my house in a nicer area. These condos are awful!!!
403 Granfield Ave # B
Didn't list the Sq. Footage- (I'd say approx. 600 sq ft)
By owner- Zestimate- 25, 999
Zestimate- $190,700 (Are you kidding me)!!! And you have my home listed at $120,900 ( nice home, 1,128 sq ft. , 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large rooms, fireplace,central air, fenced in yard)!!!

You also have
2 Court A Bldg 23
2 br, 1 bath (622 sq ft)
Sale- 56,900
Zestimate- 59,700

ANOTHER INSULT!!!!!
If the Zestimate on this is 59,700 then my house should be 69,700!!!!
Another insult (If you saw this place)

PLEASE GET YOU FACTS STRAIGHT.... YOU ARE MAKING ME LOOK BAD!!!!!!!
  • May 30 2012 - Bridgeport
  • 0

@Gary:  You recommend  "call Zillow and ask them to change it".    It appears that the recently revised  "What is a Zestimate?"  has some information that contradicts your statements.     For example:  " there is no ability for humans to manually alter the Zestimate for a specific property."      

Unfortunately, the information on some of these zestimates is not always correct.  It is based on the average of recent sold properties, some of which are foreclosures and short sales which can bring the price down dramatically if no other comps are available.  Call Zillow and ask them to change it based on amenities you have if you feel it is worth more.  Provide them with recent comps or tax records to expedite.