Profile picture for LizaAisen

I HAVE A CLIENT WHO IS INTERESTED TO SEE THIS ADDRESS. HOW I CAN GET A HOLD OF OWNER MANAGER ?

ADDRESS: 5808 N. WINTHROP APT 1S CHICAGO IL 60660
HOW I GET THE CONTACT NUMBER OF OWNER/MANAGER ?
THANK YOU
ZILLOW HOME-ID:
2126976725
PLEASE GET BACK 
  • August 04 2012 - US
  • 0

Profile picture for LizaAisen

YES. i KNOW THAT THE PROPERTY LISTED ON FOR SALE.
IT IS LISTED FOR RENT
AND I HAVE A CLIENT WHO WANTS TO SEE IT

THE LISTING ON ZILLOW DOES NOT HAVE THE OWNER/MANAGER CONTACT.
THE ID #2126976725
5805 N. WINTHROP APT 1S CHICAGO IL 60660

YOU SHOULD HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER/E-MAIL OF PERSON
WHO POSTED THIS LISTING.
LIZA AISEN 

The property is not listed for sale on Zillow.   While the description under the picture suggests it may have been listed, the status is currently "not for sale" on Zillow.  If it were, the contact information would be at the bottom of the home details page.

Are you aware, all caps on the internet is equivalent of yelling?   I'm sure you don't wish to be perceived that way.