I NEED HELP FINDING THE THE RIGHT HOUSE/APARTMENT TO RENT. I AM NEW TO THE AREA! SOMEONE PLEASE CONT

• March 12 2012 - Rose Park
  • 0

The Grunnion Gazette usually has good ads for rentals in this area. It is a free newspaper you can find at many local businesses (or online, see below). Also driving by the areas looking for signs often works.

[contact information removed by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for more information]

If you have not already had someone contact you, it could be because there is no email address in your post for someone to reach you.  I can refer you to a local Realtor who helps with finding property rentals, just let me know.  Thank you!