I Posted Wrong Price - Change Is Now In Red!

I incorrectly posted the price of my property and changed it to the correct selling price. There is now a price increase listed in red. How can I get that removed? Also, the zip code for the address is incorrect. It's listed as 12901 and the correct zip code is 12962. Thank you for your time. The listing address is 1923 Route 22B, Morrisonville, NY 12962 (may show up as 12901-that is the zip code error).
Thank you,
Becky Leonard
  • May 04 2013 - Morrisonville
  • 0

Best Answer

Hi Becky -

I've already updated your property and it is now showing the correct information. Please check this link here.

Thank you,

Reimond

Thanks so very much for the prompt reply and action on my listing!