I a looking to buy a house. But I have bad credit and looking to save up the money for a down paymen

• October 16 2013 - Conyers
  • 0

I don't know what my score is, but yes I would be willing to rent to buy. the web sites I used to check my score said I had a thin file.

Profile picture for earnesteenmitchell
MY CREDIT SCORE 600 OR LITTLE MORE CAN'T REMEMBER I'M NOT LOOK FOR A BIG LOAN BUT TO TRIED BUY A FORECLOSE HOUSE OR A FIXED UP ONE

What is your exact credit score? Who knows, you still may have a shot. For example, I have been able to give out loans with scores as low as 580. So if you are in that range or above, you may have a chance for a loan. When it comes to down payment you should consider an FHA loan. This type of loan only requires 3.5% down along with closing. This is a relatively low down payment option that you should consider. Well if you have any other questions or need a loan, please contact me through the information on my profile page. I hope this helps and good luck!

Profile picture for JeffandPamGree
Would you be interested in rent to buy?

I recently spoke with a lending officer to educate my clients on the current two best ways to positively impact their credit scores, and her recommendations were #1-obtain a pre-paid fuel card, #2- obtain a pre-paid credit card, by loading funds onto and redeeming funds, you are managing your expenditures while reporting and subsequently impacting your credit score over as little a period as 90 days, above all else the best twenty minutes you can spend on yourself is to sit down with a specialized lending officer and making a credit goal for yourself based on what you realistically need, most all financial institutions provide the forms via online or hardcopy for you to complete before your meeting, i wish you the best of luck, and remember that your credit is built a step at a time, just like your perfect home!

Do you know what your credit is?  We can lend down to a 530 with a larger down payment and 580 with a normal down payment.

Profile picture for earnesteenmitchell
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW TO THAT TOO MY CREDIT IS NO GOOD EVER CAN I STILL BUY A HOME I KNOW EVERYBODY WANT YOU TO HAVE GOOD CREDIT CAN GOT A LOAN FOR A HOUSE PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY