I am a Real Estate Broker/Owner. I put in my own home at 9 Cedar Lane in Lenox quite some time ago.

My question is where did it go and why didn't they let me know they were taking it out?  I just went into it to update it with new price and everything is missing.  Please  help me to retrieve all pictures and missing data.  Thank You!
Wendy J. Casey
Properties of the Berkshire can be reached on my cell: 413.329.3278 or wcasey@propertiesoftheberkshires.com.
  • May 31 2012 - Town of Lenox
  • 0

Here's a link to the property.  There are a lot of pictures associated with it .    You should just be able to reactivate it in your feed to Zillow.