I am a Realtor and have set up an account on Postlets and Zillow. Why isn't my listing showing up?

• May 07 2011 - Wichita Falls
  • 0

808 35th Avenue Dr W Palmetto, FL 34221

It's not listed as "For Sale" on Zillow, but it is on Postlets

• Ice L.Zillow
Bobye -

What is the address of the listing?

Ice. L--

I don't see a place where you allow to syndicate for single listings, but my other listings were there, listed for sale. It doesn't make sense that the one isn't showing up, when they are all supposed to be syndicated.

• Ice L.Zillow
tuplanner -

Please make sure your Zillow profile is set up as as agent so we can match your listings to your account.

Bobye -

What is the address of the home? Have you checked with Postlets why that particular listing is not being syndicated?

I have had postlets for my listings for months and they still don't show up as mine. I was able to "claim" them. However, one listing isn't showing up for sale on Zillow when I've had a postlet for it for months. Why would that be?

It takes multiple days for the listing to migrate onto Zillow. You also have to make sure you use the same email address for both accounts in order for the listing to populate onto your account.

I just added it yesterday.  Thanks for the answer.  I will keep checking on it.

How long ago did you add the listing to Postlets?  Zillow actually has one of the slowest 'pull' times of the major real estate websites and I've seen it take nearly a week to pull a new listing that's been posted via Postlets.