I am a commercial property owner in hamtramck, Mi. and I need to get the current property taxes lowe

I am a commercial property owner in Hamtramck and I need to get the property taxes reduced. How do I get information about what the property value is today and pay the tax accordingly? Thank you

Inez Garfield

• February 19 2009 - Hamtramck

Call Express Property Tax Appeals (855) 569-8299
We have a great track record of bringing assessments down and we only charge contingency, so you will not have to pay anything upfront. For more info go to ExpressPropertyTaxAppeals.com

One method is to consult a local commercial real estate tax advisor - if you were in Florida, I'd suggest the Florida commercial real estate tax consultancy at SVN - perhaps you can call and discuss regardless.