I am a contractor wanting to know if there are any bank owned home in need of repairs and if so how

I am a contractor wanting to know if there are bank owned homes in need of repairs and if so how do i get the work we do kitchen and bath remodeling,painting ,ceramic tile hvac repairs and new installation if you can help me you can get me at 724 427 4258 or flicksrefrigeration@live.com thank you larry
  • September 22 2009 - Carrick
  • 0

The best way is to sign up for property preservation companies to get your foot in the door.  For example, Five Brothers does a lot of work nationally.  This way you will know when these homes are coming on the market in your area and you can make a proposal to the bank and potentially the new homeowner.