I am a new Loan Originator, I am trying to meet more real estate agents in the area!

I am located in Roswell, GA. I am bilingual (Spanish and English)
I am looking to meet more real estate agents and gain feed back on better way to serve my clients. Any advice or tips to establish and expand relationships with real estate agents will be greatly appreciated. I would love to meet or talk on the phone with anyone that is willing to help.

With the expansion of the Hispanic market I would love to work with someone to target this mainly untouched market.

Angela Botero 
Mortgage Loan Originator 
NMLS# 1065708
[deleted by Zillow moderator. Please see our Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]
  • February 17 - Roswell
  • 0

Pound the pavements at those open houses on Sundays !!
  • February 17