Profile picture for chenlihua72

I am a property owner and my property is listed for sale on your site falsely. How to remove it?

My property is listed for sale by  http://emailflyers.net showing your your site. 
I have never asked them to list my property and I do not wish the information continuing showing on your site. How can I have the listing removed right away? 
The property address is 
[deleted by Zillow moderator as per request of property owner]

March 19 2012 - Rowland Heights

Best Answer
The most solid approach is to contact the agent shown in the emailflyer listing and ask her to remove it promptly and completely.   It appears you bought your house a few months ago and they apparently didn't permanently remove it from their feed to Zillow. 

You can also flag your property (scroll to the bottom of the home details page and click on "report problem with listing").   While Zillow can block the feed temporarily, the long term solution is to go to the root cause - the agent who has it on E-mail flyer.

Profile picture for Neil R
Hi chenlihua72 -

I was able to check the property and it shows that the listing has already been removed from its broker feed. You can email me directly or reply to this thread if you still need help with this.

Thank you for posting.

Neil