I am a real estate agent and my buyers found a house on Zillow with a "make me move" category, we ha

I have buyers interested in a house on Zillow where owner posted "make me move" we emailed owner and have not received a response.  My clients are relocating from Calfornia and when they visit next week we would like to see his home if he will be selling.  Any way to get a hold of him?
  • July 05 2012 - Mukilteo
  • 0

If you have an address, it is usually a short exercise to look through local assessor's records (typically online) to find the owners-of-record. I would think REAs would be familiar with this.

Make me Move is a category controlled by the owner of the home.   Contact information for the owner will be provided at the very bottom of the home details page.  Some MMM owners prefer E-mail, some offer a phone number.   

Before contacting, I'd check the "days on Zillow". 

If you trust a local.. I would be happy to try to facilitate this for you.
You can call me direct [phone number deleted by Zillow moderator.  Please see our Good Neighbor Policy] or text me.. I will try and swing by and knock on their door for you.. 

My guess is, they get a lot of this.. 

Jeanmarie Trapp

From my experience of this feature on Zillow the only way to touch base with them is through email.  If you are able to find the address you can ask your title company to run a search for phone numbers.  Just be careful as many owners request not to be contact via phone which could pose an issue.  

Another avenue I have taken is a hand written letter.  This always seems to interest those Sellers who don't want to talk to Realtors.  They may be more apt to call you. 

Have a great day!