I am a realtor and I had a listing show up on zillow 541 Woodcrest, Dearborn MI from a year ago. I

I have since pulled off market.  Owner wants to put on Zillow.com but can not because it is still on with my name.  How do I withdraw listing so the owner can put it on....
  • June 01 2009 - Dearborn
  • 0

Jeff -

It shows that you have successfully taken the listing down for this property. As such, the owner can claim the property - and post it as FSBO.

Your name (link to your profile) appears on the property because of the photo that was uploaded via the automated feed (NCI). However, I have removed the photo.