Profile picture for eliana_1

I am a realtor in lafayette louisiana and I see my listing on 117 Montero Circle advertised for rent

I am a realtor in lafayette louisiana and I see my listing on 117 Montero Circle advertised for rent for cheap. This is a SCAM. I want you to be aware of it and to remove it immediately. 
Eliana Ashkar
eliana@cox.net
  • October 11 2012 - Lafayette
  • 0

Profile picture for Lawrie Lawrence
Eliana,

I've flagged our post, so that zillow will see it.  You can also go to the listing detail page, click edit, then report a scam.  You can then
describe to zillow that you are the listing agent and this home is not a rental.

Good Luck, it seems we all have to be vigil.