I am a realtor - one of my listings - 3381 Catamaran Ct, Loveland says it has 2 bathrooms. It has 3

How do I change that?
  • August 08 2011 - Loveland
  • 0

Nicole-

Like nwhome.us said I do not work for Z and don't have any access to any information on this site that would help you out.  Was just trying to help by telling you how to solve the problem.

Now, if your clients are in need of some great mortgage rates/service here in Northern Colorado that IS something I can help with..

Thank you for helping me understand

Profile picture for nwhome.us
First of all, this is a public forum and neither Nick nor I work for Zillow and secondly Zillow is the #2 real estate website in the US; it would be wise to understand something about it.

If you are syndicating the listing to Zillow, you can change it.  If you look at the FAQ tab and The Most Popular Zillow Questions you'll find videos and descriptions of how the manipulate the information about your listing.  Your MLS data will not necessarily over-write the Home Facts.

The bottom line is that Zillow pulls its data from unmonitored and unverified sources. If, for example, your client added the bathroom without getting a permit, the county records aren't right.  Even if the county records aren't right, the 3rd party aggregator (the same who does your county records link on your MLS) might have input something wrong. Or Zillow may be using another 3rd party?

The upside to the site is that the owner or listing agent can correct these issues.  This also means that if something isn't correctly edited, it will continue misinformation.  Welcome to Zillow.

I guess I am wondering why I have to ask them to take time out of their schedule to make something right that should have been right in the first place - ??  It's right in the MLS??  I feel it would be easier for you to change it since you have access to everything right there.  Customer service is key!  Thanks!
Nicole

Try having the owner ''claim'' the home.  Then they can edit the details of the home, adding the bathroom.