Profile picture for northam

I am a tenant of this house. Yes, location and school district are very good, but there are problems

I am a tenant of this house. Yes, location and school district are very good, but there are problems, which I published here:
http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/If-I-rent-this-house-how-can-I-make-public-the-hidden-problems-with-the-house/339955/

If I rent this house, how can I make public the hidden problems with the house?
No ventilation in the rooms, and as the result: mold on the walls in every bedroom. Children sleep there, and there is a threat to their health. Landlord was notified while ago, nothing was done so far.

Both houses have foundation problems. Front house has garage leaking. Rear house has both garage and basement, which is converted to another room, leaking and flooded if it is raining. And this area can't even be considering as living, because it gets also extremely cold (no heating), and flooded in case of heavy rains. In spite of installed shower, it is not a permitted living space, and it is listed here as a bonus room.

If you are the tenant and there are significant problems that threaten your health or the livability of the house, you might consider calling Belmont code enforcement here or getting more information on your tenant rights in San Mateo County here.