I am an agent. Both of my listings are shown as being listed on Zillow,neither come up as mine!!

2nd  Question, I have tried to download my photo as an agent and after 1/2 hr I cancelled! Trulia did it in less than a minute, not too mention that I have my listings under my name. It is intuitive friendly. Why won't this accept my photo, why doesn't it accept my 2 listings (3 Spruce Meadow, Wilton, CT & 35 Cavalry Hill, Wilton, Ct) when you show them as being FOR SALE?

September 19 2009 - Wilton

Hi Barbara,
   It looks like an affiliate of your broker uploaded the information. If you click on the address, you will see that your name comes up as listing agent. You can add your own profile to zillow and then claim your listings provided that is ok with your broker. Check your office policy-

All the best!