Profile picture for dorothyduffner

I am an interested buyer. Do not understand all these questions, just want to see stats for this hom

• July 04 2011 - Oak Ridge
  • 0

Best Answer

You can find Zestimate value on Zillow by going to the front page on the website here and entering the address in the "Find Homes" box. Hit the blue GO button and if Zillow has the house it will pop up with a map. Hope it helps.

What do you mean by "stats"?  Consider finding a local Realtor who can help you narrow down your search, show you homes, and find what you are looking for.  That is one thing Zillow does well, you can search for a "good" agent from this site, and evne read reviews of what past agents said about them.

Thank you for the best answer! I appreciate it. :)

i would suggest Miss Dorothy, if you want to see the stats on the home, you can call a local realtor, and ask them to email you the mls sheet on the home. That sheet will be current and that realtor can also send you other homes that are similiar, only , if you want. I hope that helps. You can click on my name, email me and I can refer you to a local agent who would gladly help you out also. thank you 

Dorothy,

Zillow is an excellent research tool but do not think it will ever replace local Realtors. The internet has allowed all of us to broaden our individual knowledge of just about everything, I am one who loves this benefit.  But it also has the ability to create false knowledge as well.
I can watch videos of knee replacements, see the techniques, and read all of the publications and interviews dealing with those surgeries.  But am I ready to replace my wife's knee?  She would say NO!
That knowledge is mine; but I will not be able to become a orthopedic surgeon.  What I now have is a "working" knowledge of knee surgery.

Real estate on the internet is the same.  You can acquire a "working" knowledge but are you ready to be a Realtor?  No, but you can start the process of becoming one.  Go to school, get the license, and you are ready to go.

I enjoy clients who have a working knowledge of real estate, it makes all of the time used for explaining shorter and productive processes take less time.  But I have also seen those who are to sure of their limited knowledge being able to replace experience and practical knowledge.  This can severely handicap your success.
So use Zillow to increase your knowledge bases and then find a local Realtor to work with in your endeavors.  Good Luck!

Capt. Shawn

If its a listed property check with a local Realtor and I'm sure they can explain all the information contained here as well as additional information to help you factor in a valuation. Good Luck!