I am at about 53% equity ratio. But I have a lot of cash in my and my equity in my home is greater t

I am at about 53% equity ratio. But I have a lot of cash in my account and my equity in my home is greater 50%. Is there anyone that can refinance my home. It seems my car payments take me over 50% debt ratio, but I could pay this off very easily. Would anyone refinance my loan without me having to pay down my car loan.
  • April 23 2013 - West Los Angeles
  • 0

Profile picture for GMerino
What kind of loan do you currently have now?

Profile picture for CA Direct Lending
If you have a jumbo loan, we could possibly do your refinance at a 50% debt-to-income ratio with compensating factors.  Your low loan-to-value ratio is a good start.  An excellent credit history and a good amount of savings, stocks, investment and retirement account amounts go a long way. 

Good Morning,

We have very flexible underwriting guidelines when it comes to debt ratios.

Feel free to reach out to me for assistance.

Its possible with compensating factors which is sounds like you have.  I can do jumbo mortages nationwide.  Contact me if you are interested in my help.

Your DTI is everything. You're going to want to eleminate something as a payment. That or if you can refi the car to a much lower payment that is going to drop to where you can refi then do that. I did that before I refi'd my car but kept paying hte same amount. Then what I had to pay every month was lower and put me into a position to refi.

Profile picture for KayiaMyaRicharson
what that dont make no sense and im in 6th grade

Profile picture for CA Direct Lending
[inappropriate.  Please see Good Neighbor Policy for posting guidelines]

Mr. Blindauer:   That post was totally inappropriate.   Please go to remedial "good customer interaction" training.

I would be happy to refer you to my loan officer, he can do almost anything!