I am currently selling my home and I am going to relocate to NJ upon sale. There is a condo that I

• October 24 2013 - New Castle
  • 0

Where you current credit scores that you disclosed are at you wouldn't be able to get approved for a new home purchase.  If you need some help increasing those scores and want to purchase within the next 90 days please get in contact with me.

there is a condo in NJ that I would like to purchase now but I live in PA. Would I be able to buy while living in another state.  Also, I have a low credit score of 506 and would like to apply for an FHA. Do I have a chance?

Profile picture for The Mortgage Mark
??

Please finish your question