Profile picture for onetyger

I am eligible for a VA loan, but whenever I check "Yes" the loan request still shows "No".

I'm trying to post a loan request, but everytime I select "Yes" on the VA eligibility question, it reverts back to "No" whenever I view the request. I'm sure this isn't helping us with getting quotes. Can anyone tell me how to get this corrected? I've already tried cancelling, reposting, etc.

My wife does have a low credit score, 549, but my score is in the 700's. Our total DTI is showing as 18.25%. Total combined annual income is $68,360 with an additional $700/mo projected rental income. My wife owns the mobile home we are in now. Our total monthly bills are $1,210. The house we are interested in purchasing is $149,900 but we want to offer up to $140,000. We're looking to purchase in SC. What are our odds of being approved and what can we do quickly to help increase those chances?
  • February 16 2010 - Clover

Profile picture for Texas Banker

You need to make sure you have sufficent income.

Your wife cannot be on the loan.

Ok just sent you a VA quote.  Your wife will not be able to be on the loan though.

Profile picture for onetyger

The loan request number is: ZR-XZMBDZH

What is your loan request ID #  ?