I am finding that info posted on your site is outdated and/or wrong

Even info that was posted a day or so ago?

How can I trust your info?
  • July 18 2013 - Tyler
  • 0

I would agree.  One can't fully trust the information on Zillow or any other real estate site (including the MLS).

An image of my house has been used by a local realtor for a different home without my permission. Zillow and the lister have been notified to no avail. My answer is that you can't fully trust information. Proceed with caution.

Which sort of info is giving problems?  The listing parties are responsible for keeping sales and rental information accurate and up to date.   Zillow updates the feed sources usually once a day.   In some areas, agents put less energy into non-MLS sites than in other areas.